Wednesday 29 February 2012

Art Unprepared

I'm so tired, I could sleep for a week.


But! If I did that, I would miss seeing Laura Marling and Pete Roe in Cam tomorrow night, which would be VERY SAD INDEED.


I would also miss out on seeing my lovely Cambridge-based friend, and my Corby-based southFEST co-conspirator who is coming round on Friday to drink wine in belated self-congratulatory celebration.

We raised over £540 for Great Ormond Street Hospital - did I mention that? How good is that, though?!


So now I'm moving straight on into the next acoustic evening. It will be classy, vintage-esque, ill-timed yet beautiful.

I just hope some more children audition, otherwise it will be me and one sixth former strumming our guitars to an audience of cream roses, over-sized lampshades and recently restored picture frames...


Bring on the auditionees!


(please?)

No comments:

Post a Comment